All visiting aircraft must PPR online
We now have a new crew hut where you can sign in and pay your landing fee. There is also a toilet available for visiting aircrew.
Location: North of A47, near the village of East Winch, 4nm SE of Kings Lynn under the northern edge of RAF Marham’s MATZ
Direction: 10 LH / 28 RH
Circuit Height: 1,000ft aal
Height: 49ft AMSL
Radio: 124.150 Marham Zone
In Skydemon: Yes
Approach / Departure
Check NOTAMs Before flying to or from East Winch
When Marham’s Dangar area is NOTAM’d as active, pilots must not depart without a
positive clearance from Marham ATC. Likewise, when flying into East
Winch, pilots must not enter Marham’s Danger area without a positive clearance from
Clearances can be obtained via the contact details on the NOTAM.
- Establish communications with RAF Marham for Basic Service and a MATZ penetration to land at East Winch. If Marham are closed make blind calls to ‘Marham Traffic’ stating your position and intention to land at East Winch
- Do not overfly the village of East Winch
- All circuits to the North
- Downwind joins as no dead side, this would be over East Winch!
- Noise abatement: When taking off on 28 or landing on 10, avoid overflying the house and shop 250m before the threshold of 10, offset to the north!
- Make radio or phone contact with RAF Marham before departure
The Pooleys plate below is reproduced with the kind permission of Pooleys Flight Equipment Ltd